Mustafa Kemal Taş, Kamer Kaya, Hüsnü Yenigün
Volume 574, October 2021, Pages 162-175
- Existing synchronization heuristics do not scale due to quadratic space complexity.
- We propose a simple approach to avoid memory usage thanks to massive parallelism.
- We use different parallelization approaches on CPUs and GPUs, in a hybrid way.
- A different treatment of parallelism is useful at different phases of the algorithm.
- Our algorithms can synchronize a billion-state automaton in around 4 mins.
Read the full article at: www.sciencedirect.com