Sait Demir, İlker Türker
Biomedical Signal Processing and Control
Volume 64, February 2021, 102222
• Functional brain networks employing coherence method is conducted in a comparative manner across EEG bands.
• Female brain is more connected under rest condition, while male brain boosts connectivity under arithmetic workload.
• Unsuccessful brains yield more assortative behavior based on beta band networks.
• Arithmetically successful brains yield greater connectivity under rest condition for most EEG bands.
• Theta band better diagnoses gender-based differences, while gamma band better discriminates success-based connectivity.
Read the full article at: www.sciencedirect.com