- We introduce a variety of methods for generating clustered scale-free networks.
- The Watts-Strogatz model is verified by reverse way.
- Connections to spatially closer neighbors are promoted by Poisson based rewiring.
- Barabasi-Albert model is rewired to have more local connections.
- Growing clustered scale-free models with simple but efficient approaches are introduced.
Generating clustered scale-free networks using Poisson based localization of edges
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications