- Understanding Complex Systems: Symposium Complexity in Physical and Biological Structures, Medicine & Ecology, Department of Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 02/05/13-15
- ROBOT: The Future of Flesh and Machine, Rodney A. Brooks, MIT AI Lab, Talk given at the School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences of the University of Sussex, May 14th, 2002.
- The Body is a Machine, the World is a System: The Convergence of Engineering and the Life Sciences, Cornell Society of Engineers Conference, 02/04/11-13
- Powell Voices Support for Scientific Contributions to U.S. Foreign Policy, 139th Annual Meeting of the National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., 02/04/30
- Invisible Advantage Webcast, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02/05/15, Jon Low, Center for Business Innovation Senior Research Fellow, will preview his new book, Invisible Advantage
- Introducing Complexity, The University of Liverpool ,02/04/24, (mp3 web-cast and audio download, contributed by Carlos Gershenson)
- Symmetry in Science and Art - Symmetry in Chaos, (In German), O.E. Roessler, 01/12/17
- Dean LeBaron's Archive of Daily Video Commentary, Ongoing Since February 1998