Complexity Digest 2012.06 - 20.04
Editor-in-Chief: Carlos Gershenson
Founding Editor: Gottfried Mayer
With the purposes of encouraging the contributions from the complexity community, accelerating the information spread, and modernizing our system, we are strongly considering migrating ComDig to www.scoop.it/u/complexity-digest
Please visit the site, follow/subscribe, suggest items, and send comments/suggestions to email@example.com
One of the main goals of the ASSYST Coordination Action is to promote Complex Systems for Socially Intelligent ICT (COSI-ICT) and, more generally, Complex Systems (CS) Science in Europe and Worldwide. We do this by communicating widely with scientists, policy makers, and business people, and by showcasing success stories of CS applications.
- Job openings in Complex Systems
- Modelling and Physics of Complex Systems, MSc & PhD Programme, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain.
- Research Positions in Complex Systems
The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) has openings for postdoctoral appointments, and scholarships for research supervision in the study of complex systems.
- Call for Papers: Cliodynamics: The Journal of Theoretical and Mathematical History
Friends of Complexity Theory in Cuba, inlcudes Revista Pensando la Complejidad.
- DDLab, new release available! DDLab is a free set of tools for researching cellular automata, random Boolean networks, multi-value discrete dynamical networks, and beyond. See introductory video.