Complexity Digest 2010.22 - 20.04
Editor-in-Chief: Carlos Gershenson
Founding Editor: Gottfried Mayer
Forums relaunched! Visit http://comdig.unam.mx/forums.php
One of the main goals of the ASSYST Coordination Action is to promote Complex Systems for Socially Intelligent ICT (COSI-ICT) and, more generally, Complex Systems (CS) Science in Europe and Worldwide. We do this by communicating widely with scientists, policy makers, and business people, and by showcasing success stories of CS applications.
- Job openings in Complex Systems
- Call for Collaboration: the VISIONEER Project .
- CALL FOR CHAPTERS: Agile and Self-Organizing Enterprise Information Systems: Developing a Cloud Platform .
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Special Issue on Alan Turing , Evolutionary Intelligence, deadline 2010/12/01.
- Modelling and Physics of Complex Systems, , MSc & PhD Programme, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain.
- Research Positions in Complex Systems
The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) has openings for postdoctoral appointments, and scholarships for research supervision in the study of complex systems.
- Special Issue on Stigmergy, Cognitive Systems Research, proposal deadline: 2010/11/01.
- PhD-Positions, Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctoral Program "EuroSPIN". Deadlines: 2010/11/15 and 2011/03/30
- Call for Papers: Cliodynamics: The Journal of Theoretical and Mathematical History
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Complex Networks, Artificial Life Journal. Deadline: December 15th, 2010
Friends of Complexity Theory in Cuba, inlcudes Revista Pensando la Complejidad.